Yellow Rose Bud by Honeyeater Crafts | Digital Pattern
$8.00 inc GST
Designed and sold by Honeyeater Crafts
This counted cross stitch pattern of a yellow rose flower bud, often seen with smudges of salmon pink on the edges of its petals, is based on a rose bush in my garden.
This is an incredibly fun pattern that will leave you a little challenged and excited! It will take a little time to create, but it will be well worth the wait once you have a beautiful piece that you’ve created by hand.
It would make the perfect gift for a flower lover, a nature lover, those creative crafters who love to dive into something new, or a crafter just beginning their foray into the world of cross stitch embroidery and are looking to stretch their skills a little further.
- Recommended skill level: Advanced beginner – uses whole, 3/4 cross stitches & backstitch
- Stitches: 76 W x 68 H (2160 total stitches)
- Size: approximately 13.8 x 12.3 cm (5.5 x 4.9 inches) with 14 count Aida (does not include margins for framing)
- Colours: 19 DMC stranded cotton
- Photographed item: stitched on 14 count ‘White’ Aida fabric
Kit materials available in store:
All DMC Threads required to complete pattern. Only 1 skein each.
Tick each required item’s box and click ADD SELECTED TO CART at bottom of the list to add to cart.