White Water Lily 3 by Honeyeater Crafts | Digital Pattern
$10.00 inc GST
Designed and sold by Honeyeater Crafts
Digital Download Only (PDF)
Counted cross stitch pattern of white Water Lily flowers and buds. A distinguishing characteristic of this plant is that its flower petals do not fade with age. This species of water lily are not tolerant of the cooler southern climates and are only found in the north of Australia. In Western Australia their conservation status is listed as ‘Near Threatened’. Inspired by an Ellis Rowan painting.
This is an easy embroidery pattern for an advanced beginner. Or a more challenging project for a beginner. A beautiful cross stitch project for crafters who want to stitch something new.
- Recommended skill level: Advanced beginner – uses whole cross stitches only
- Stitches: 140 W x 204 H (12,543 total stitches)
- Size: approximately 25.4 x 37 cm (10 x 14.6 inches) with 14 count Aida (does not include margins for framing)
- Colours: 48 DMC stranded cotton
- Suggested fabric: 14 count ‘Confederate Gray’ Aida fabric
- Photographed item: stitched on 14 count ‘Silver Ash Dyed Effect, opalescent finish’ Aida fabric. Also has a Susan Clarke Originals Dragonfly button embellishment
Visit the Honeyeater Crafts website to see their full range of cross stitch patterns. Want a specific pattern added to Itchy Stitchy? Send them a request via the Honeyeater Crafts contact page.
© 2020 Honeyeater Crafts
Chart patterns are for personal use only. You may not photocopy, redistribute, resell or share it in any way, shape or form. My designs are also not allowed to be used in products for resale. There are no restrictions to offering the FINISHED cross stitch project for free to friends and family.
Kit materials available in store:
All DMC Threads required to complete pattern. ‘3072’ requires 2 skeins. All other colours only 1 skein each.
Tick each required item’s box and click ADD SELECTED TO CART at bottom of the list to add to cart.