A legendary sea monster feared by those who dared to sail the seas, the Kraken’s tentacles make for some fun stitching. After all, maybe he just likes to give hugs? All of the stitches are basic, introductory embroidery stitches (you can do it!). Made mostly using single stitches and the backstitch (easy peasy!), suckers are made using a detached chain (link) and an (optional) chain stitch round out a dynamic design full of movement and texture.
Your friends and family will undoubtedly be very impressed by your finished creation. Be prepared for adulation – and possibly a little envy too.
=> Included in the kit:
• pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
• 15cm (6″) bamboo embroidery hoop
• embroidery floss
• embroidery needle
• stitch guide
This kit contains
- 10 full skeins of embroidery floss
- glass seed beads + extra just in case
- an erasable pen
- 18cm embroidery hoop
- fabric to stitch the design onto
- practice fabric
- full easy-to-read instructions including diagrams
- the design pattern
- embroidery scissors
- a tea bag for you to enjoy while you stitch!