Mindful Plant Embroidery by Tusk and Twine | Embroidery Kit
$58.00 inc GST
Kate created this beginners embroidery pattern using only 2 simple stitches as a mindfulness project. It’s a repetitive pattern that you can get lost in for a few hours and take some time for yourself with the added bonus of having something you’ve made to hang on your wall.
This listing is for the physical 6 inch Embroidery Kit.
This kit comes with all the supplies you will need as well as a bonus embroidery essentials booklet packed with information on materials, transferring your pattern, preparing your hoop, starting to stitch and a comprehensive visual stitch guide on not only the stitches used in this pattern but many more!
You will also receive a step by step guide on completing the embroidery with helpful tips along the way, a colour diagram and a black and white transfer image.
Included in your kit:
– 6 inch wooden embroidery hoop
– DMC cotton embroidery threads in the colours used in this design
– Embroidery needle
– Unbleached Calico cotton fabric
– Frixion erasable pen for marking
– Embroidery pattern (to scale for transferring)
– Colour diagram of embroidery
– Embroidery essentials booklet
– Step by step guide
5 in stock