Floral Pattern 1 by Honeyeater Crafts | Digital Pattern
$5.00 inc GST
Designed and sold by Honeyeater Crafts
Digital Download Only (PDF)
Counted cross stitch pattern of an abstract floral pattern featuring leaves and berries. A Victorian-style, geometric cross stitch pattern inspired by vintage wall decor.
An easy embroidery pattern that is great for a cross stitch beginner.
A perfect gift for a lover of art nouveau or Victorian decor. Or, for those creative crafters who love to dive into something new.
- Recommended skill level: Beginner – uses whole cross stitches only
- Stitches: 70 W x 70 H (2400 total stitches)
- Size: approximately 12.7 x 12.7 cm (5 x 5 inches) with 14 count Aida (does not include margins for framing)
- Colours: 5 DMC stranded cotton
- Photographed item: stitched on 14 count ‘Antique White/Natural’ Aida fabric
Visit the Honeyeater Crafts website to see their full range of cross stitch patterns. Want a specific pattern added to Itchy Stitchy? Send them a request via the Honeyeater Crafts contact page.
© 2019 Honeyeater Crafts
Chart patterns are for personal use only. You may not photocopy, redistribute, resell or share it in any way, shape or form. My designs are also not allowed to be used in products for resale. There are no restrictions to offering the FINISHED cross stitch project for free to friends and family.
Kit materials available in store:
All DMC Threads required to complete pattern. Only 1 skein each.
Tick each required item’s box and click ADD SELECTED TO CART at bottom of the list to add to cart.
Name Price Buy