Clever Poppy’s Free Embroidery Online Workshop Dates: 21st – 25th June ’21
$24.50 – $42.95 inc GST
Clever Poppy’s Julie Stuart is an amazingly talented crafter based in New Zealand, and will be guiding you in creating this beautiful project in a pop-up Facebook workshop. This means you can learn to embroider in a really supportive, down to earth and motivating group, even as a total beginner.
The workshop involves five, one hour LIVE training sessions where Julie is going to show you step by step how to make this beginner’s embroidery pattern Five Flowers.
You can follow along and at the end of this workshop you will:
- Have a great sense of accomplishment
- Meet some amazing like-minded people inside the private facebook group
- Have a beautiful piece to display in your home or gift to that special someone
Itchy Stitchy is offering project packages for those who will enrol in the Five Days to Five Flowers Workshop. The materials required for this project can also be found in Clever Poppy’s online store.
***Please note, Itchy Stitchy does not sell the patterns or tutorials for the Five Flowers Embroidery Projects. Please join the Clever Poppy workshop.
*** NOTE: This project kit is for the material supplies only. The Five Flowers Pattern guide is available to Maker’s Academy Members and those who have enrolled in the online Five Days to Five Flowers Workshop***
Skill Level Required for this pattern: Excited Newbie + (beginner level)
This kit includes:
- 30cm x 30cm Square of Birch Brand 100% Cotton Fabric
- Rico Design Embroidery Hoop Powder 17.8cm (7″)
- Choice of 2 thread colour palettes
All of the above plus
- Birch Set of 5 x Embroidery Needles
- Soluble Transfer Pencil
- Silver Stork Embroidery Scissors
Colour Schemes – choose from either:
- Spring Colour Scheme – 6 x DMC Thread Colours:
- Autumn Colour Scheme – 7 x DMC Thread Colours: