Birch Tracing Paper
$4.00 inc GST
This 14 count canvas is perfect for customizing fashion and home decor items with cross stitch designs. Dissolves in water. This package contains one 8x8 inch sheet of white water soluble canvas.$15.95 inc GST
$15.95 inc GST
Transfer Tools$25.00 inc GST
- Stick 'n Stitch is ideal for Hand Embroidery, Cross Stitch, Punch Needle and Quilting.
- It is as easy to use as 1-2-3 - print or copy your design on Stick 'n Stitch then remove backing, stick on fabric and stitch, then rinse away when finished!
- FREE Vintage Heart-Wreath Embroidery Pattern inside!
Stick 'n Stitch stabilizer combines the convenience of pressure-sensitive adhesive with the flexibility of a water soluble stabilizer. It is a printable temporary self-adhesive, fabric-like stabilizer that is ideal for getting your hand embroidery, punchneedle, cross stitch, quilting or other patterns onto your project fabric.
Stick 'n Stitch can also be used as a topper or backing which looks, feels and behaves like fabric during embroidery or when used as a design pattern. Perfect for any reversible project since when it's rinsed away, no stabilizer remains on either side. All Sulky stabilizers are acid and lead free
- Stick 'n Stitch will help you stitch better because it has a slight grid pattern, which you can use to space your stitches more evenly.
- Since printers and inks vary, always do a test sample to verify that your ink does not bleed, and that it washes out completely along with the Stick 'n Stitch. If the ink bleeds, please use a different machine.
- Some copy machines or printers may prefer that the Stick 'n Stitch is fed into it one sheet at a time.
- Fabric manufacturers use different finishes and/or sizings, some of which may prevent Stick ' n Stitch from sticking to them. If this occurs, soak your fabric first to remove the finish and/or sizing; dry and use.
- Weight - Medium
- Colour - White
- Size - 8.5' x 11"
- Quantity - 12 Sheets
- Instructions Included
$25.00 inc GST
$2.75 inc GST