Rainbow Bobbin Needle Minder or Pin
$12.00 – $25.00 inc GST
This super cute magnetic needle minder is perfect for all crafty rainbow hunters – it’s beautiful and functional! Also available as a pin!
These little hard enamel needle minders measure 30mm at their widest point. They have a magnet to attach them to your fabric.
WARNING! This product contains small magnets. Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.’
Keep minders/magnets away from young children.
If you suspect a child has swallowed magnets, seek urgent medical assistance.
Risk and Injuries
Magnets can be dangerous to children if swallowed, causing infections and other serious injuries. If a child puts a magnet in their mouth they can choke if the magnet lodges in their throat and blocks their windpipe.
If a child swallows a number of magnets, the magnets can lock together through the walls of the intestines and cause perforations and blockages. Urgent surgery is required to remove the magnets in order to avoid serious medical complications or death.
Needle Minder, Pin, Pin & Minder